Saturday, January 9, 2010

5 days!!!

Wow, I have 5 days to go (at least until my due date)!  The past few months, I've felt braxton hicks contractions.  So they didn't hurt at all, I could just feel the tightening.  But the past few days, I have been having contractions that don't feel so good!  They happen more so at night, which makes the sleeping thing pretty difficult at this point.  So now all I'm waiting for is for them to be more consistent.  Well, and I'd like to wait until my mom gets here on the 12th!  :o)  I also have little projects I am still trying to get done before she comes, but I have a feeling that some things will just have to wait.

I am so excited to meet my little baby girl!  We picked out a name and will reveal it when she comes!  :o)

4 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Yeah! I can't wait!

Linz said...

Yup this is going to happen soon girl!! I wouldn't be surprised if you had her this week!! BEST WISHES! WE LOVE YOU!

Shauna said...

Yay! Good luck with everything and I will be checking back for pictures!

Molly said...

Can't wait for pictures of the little lady!