Sunday, January 31, 2010

Knock, knock

So a couple weeks ago, Mason started saying, "Knock, knock."  So we would say, "Who's there?" Mace would say, "Nana." So of course, "Nana who?"  And he'd reply, "Nana Nancy."  He calls Scott's mom Nana and Nancy happens to be her name.  The funny thing is that we have never taught him this.  I suppose he's heard us or someone around him say a knock knock joke, but its funny how he came up with his own joke!

And then yesterday after Mason's nap, I listened at the door to see if he was awake yet, and after standing there for a second or two, I heard him say, "Knock, knock." I thought it was so funny! I opened the door, and he was just laying in his bed with his fist knocking on the air. What a funny little guy he is!

 
I asked Mason to show me a happy and sad face, and this is what I got.  :o)
  
 

1 comments:

Linz said...

Not many kids can frown on demand. That's pretty good! I love that pic.