Mason will turn 2 tomorrow on the 14th, so yesterday, we went to Chuck e Cheese to celebrate. I have always preferred Peter Piper Pizza over Chuck e Cheese, but since all the games were so much cheaper, we decided to go to Chuck's place this time. I'm glad we did because Mason had so much fun, and the games are so much more fun there anyway! Here are a bunch of pictures from the party.



I made some Elmo cupcakes and Mason was way excited about them!








These last two pictures are actually from an event that Mason and I went to at the hospital. There were lots of different booths with free food, games, a play area with snow for the kids and they even had a blow-up jumpy thing. I was lucky enough to win a coupon for a free sugar body scrub and Mason got lots of fun stuff to take home.



3 comments:
I don't think my comment went through, but if it already did, just delete this!
I just can't believe that he is 2 already!!!!! I love his hair. He's such a stud muffin.
How cute! I love the first picture!! They are all so cute! Thanks for inviting us! I know Michael had a great time. I am glad that Mason liked his gift.
What a fun party. Cute Elmo cupcakes!
Post a Comment