Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Thing

I have no idea why I am blogging right now and not sleeping.  But this is my journal in some ways, so I wanted to write it down.

Last night neither of my kids slept.  Mason came into our room at about 11pm, right as I was washing up to go to bed.  He's never done that before in the middle of the night.  So I took him back in his room and told him he needed to stay in bed.  Me being the softy I am, he didn't take that seriously apparently and came right back.  This happened MANY times and finally at 2am, we locked our door and let him cry outside of our door.  Finally it got silent, and I'm still not sure if he slept in his room or outside of our door.  All I knew was that I didn't want to start any "sleeping with mommy and daddy" habits.

Ahh finally sleep time, right?  Nope.  This happened to be the time that Dakota decided to have her awake time.  And she never did want to sleep more than 30 minutes until 6am or so.  So I'm not sure I slept much last night because Mason came back to our door at 6:30am.  So, needless to say, today has been a tired one.  :o)


1 comments:

Jenni said...

Ahhhhh...I LOVE that picture. Sorry about the no sleep thing. It gets better eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.