We have a little blue box for Mason's toys, and normally I will bring a few toys out for him to play with. Well lately he just wants the box and wants to pick his own toy out of the box. It's really cute. As a side note, I just noticed how blue his eyes look with all that blue in the picture!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Just a Few Things
Posted by Ford Family at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just want to pinch those chubby legs. So cute.
Teresa!!!! i just stumbled across your blog and I am so excited!! Your little boy is so cute! I would love to catch up. email me at ironchica@yahoo.com
Sheila Colyar Orellana
Mason is getting so big. It is hard to believe that our kids have not met. Not to mention we haven't met Teresa either. I'm sure it will happen eventually. We just started a blog not too long ago. I am not the best at it, but I'm trying to get better!
Post a Comment