After this past week, I am in awe at those women who go months and years with husbands who are away from home working or going to school for so many hours. This past week I got just a glimpse of that when Scott worked 94 hours. It was an interesting feeling for me. I was so excited that Scott was able to open the clinic, and yet it was sad only seeing him for a few minutes before he passed out in bed. I was very blessed to be able to visit him at the clinic so that at least Mason could see Scott. He was pretty busy so we were able to eat a little lunch together before he needed to start working again.
Overall, I think this was good for me to experience if only to appreciate the time I do get to spend with Scott. It has also given me an opportunity to not only practice cooking, but also to learn how to cook with one hand (while Mason in the other). :o)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
94 hours?!
Posted by Ford Family at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I just wanted to say I Hope you had a wonderful MOTHERS DAY!!!!. Your first one. I hope Scott and Mason treated you right. We are coming soon. 1 month away now.
Post a Comment