Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sit... Stay... Good Boy!

Mason has been getting so good at sitting up. He's still not completely there yet, where he can sit for an extended period of time, but he loves the new view. Sometimes he gets so excited that he will arch his back and throw himself backwards. It's really funny. He also flaps his arms up and down in the air because he is excited (and just constantly moving like his Daddy) and that usually throws him off balance.

Other times he dives forward, usually trying to grab a toy or an interesting piece of lint or something. I usually put him on my bed or on the couch so that he can fall over without hurting himself. I have lots of good video with Mason falling over and the second video here, he almost falls off the couch! I love it!

1 comments:

karen said...

GREAT CATCH!! :) Has he done the whole arch back and hit your breast bone over and over and over yet? Thats really fun - NOT It hurts a lot. the boyz are growing up fast.