Mason can't get enough baby food. He has had rice cereal, banana, avocado, a tiny squished pea and acorn squash (oh, and he likes sucking on carrots). His favorite so far is acorn squash by a mile!
He loves to take walks in his stroller! We usually walk to the mailbox everyday and he loves to watch cars go by and turn his head to the sound of the train or nearby birds.
Mason's new favorite place is his saucer. Although he does have a short attention span (shocker being Scott's son, right :o), he usually loves sitting in there for at least 5 minutes or so. But that is long enough for me to fold some laundry before he's ready for me to entertain him!

Once Mason found his feet, we were done with wearing socks. It was pointless to put them on his feet, because inevitably they would get pulled off so that he could suck on his toe. Silly boy!
Once Mason found his feet, we were done with wearing socks. It was pointless to put them on his feet, because inevitably they would get pulled off so that he could suck on his toe. Silly boy!
Whenever Mason has his green dragon, he is so interested in the tag at the bottom. That's the first thing he looks for and spends awhile just playing with it. He also likes to drink water out of his sippy cup. It's really cute. I couldn't get it on video because whenever I'd turn the camera on he'd just want to stare at the camera and not drink. :o)

7 comments:
Cute picutres of the boy. He's getting so chubby. I love it. I think it might be the age thing with the tag. Josh loves the tags on what ever he gets his hands on. He also likes shoe laces. Only a few more weeks now.
He's growing up too fast!! Little cutie. Are you making your own baby food? I want to do that the second time around.
Yes, so far I've made all of the baby food. It hasn't been too time-consuming though. The banana and avocado I just mashed up. But it's fun - especially knowing exactly what is going into his squishy body. :o)
Thanks for the updates Teresa! Mason is such a cutie, and you are just as cute as ever! Take care! Kim:)
Thanks for sharing the updates, Teresa! Mason is such a cutie and you are just as cute as ever! Take Care! Kim:)
Oh he is adorable. I cant wait to see you, I will let the kids know that you will squeexe them. They will love it. Expecially coleton. he loves the attention. I cant wait to meet your little guy. Call me. You have my number right?
I have one of Mason's socks on my desk in my kitchen!
Post a Comment