Monday, June 9, 2008

AZ

Mason and I just got back from Phoenix and we had tons of fun! Here are some pics from the trip.

Cousins Emma and Isabell kissing Mason!


Mason sitting on Cousin Parley's lap



To make a long story short, Mason loves to put the top of water bottles in his mouth. But once it's in his mouth, he bites down and pulls it out, which always hurts him. Well this time his gums started bleeding from it. If you look on my shoulder you can see a little bit of blood. Poor guy.


Emma and Mason - so happy!



Mason getting tickled by Cousin Brittany.


He wants to stand up by himself!

Mason and cousin Tagg - I love seeing them together!

Funny how he chooses the plastic cup over his toys.



Rolls of chunk or muscle??


My parents ready for church.


Mason and I... Ah I just love that boy!

6 comments:

Linz said...

I love Mason's expression in the first pic. You look gorgeous in the last pic!

karen said...

I Love the 'chunk' and his great smiles. Only about a week until I see him all the time.

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

It was so good to see you. Your little boy is just adorable.

Jenni said...

Mason is getting so much personality. I love your hair!

karen said...

HAVE YOU TALKED TO NANA? WE ARE COMING NEXT SATURDAY. HOOOORRAYYYY...

Adam Jensen said...

your boy is a cutie! I love his chubby rolly-poly legs and arms! you feed him well :)