Somehow a month has gone by. And I'm already beginning to forget the pregnancy annoyances and the pain of that amazing day of Cooper's birth. I guess this is why women continue having children. All of the annoying, painful, awful parts of pregnancy and birth slowly fade and only the amazing, wonderful, heartfelt moments remain in our memory.
Could my husband already be talking me into having one more baby?? He must be crazy. Or I must be crazy for actually considering it just a month after I gave birth. No, I'm not actually ready to have another one, just starting to consider actually doing this again. Crazy. Plus all three kiddos are sleeping right now. That always increases the chances of me wanting to have another baby. :o)
It is such a blessing to have Cooper in my arms. It's funny what a cranky pants complainer I was at the end of my pregnancy (okay maybe my whole pregnancy). And now, I feel so much different. I'm not completely free of my moodiness. But I feel like I have so many moments where I can look at my children and be in awe of how much I love them and how cute and awesome they are. Granted I have my rough moments and rough days, but I'm in a good mood right now. :o)
Cooper starting smiling at us when she was about 3 weeks old. Seems soon I know, but it's so true. Her smile just melts my heart. About three days ago, she was cooing at me as I was talking to her. She has only done it like that once, but will give us a coo or two every once in awhile. I'm so excited to hear her little voice more.
We realized that Cooper rhymes with pooper, and now I realize it goes really well. This girl always has poop in her diaper. No joke. Her doctor actually said that with some infants, their colon empties right when the milk hits their stomach, or something like that. I don't know if that's what happens, but I think I've only checked her diaper a couple times and NOT seen poop inside.
She still loves to watch her brother and sister. I love it. They love to lay with her, hug her, kiss her, and Dakota likes to do strange moves and dances for her. It can get a little crazy, but it's pretty funny.
As far as sleeping goes, Cooper finally slept a whole night in her cradle last night. She woke up to eat, but I just put her back in her cradle after I fed her. It was pretty nice to be able to stretch out and not have to stay in certain positions so that I didn't roll on her.
I'm excited for what month number two has in store for us!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
one month...already?!
Posted by Ford Family at 1:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment