So the new thing I'm doing to keep Mason in his room during bedtime is holding the door closed. The room he is in at my parent's house doesn't have a lock and they don't have a handle cover to try to keep him from opening it. So I tell Mason that if he comes out, I will lock the door, and he really doesn't like that. But of course, he comes out anyway, and I have to hold the door shut.
Usually I will wait a few minutes of his crying and screaming, after I can tell he is back in his bed, before opening the door and saying, "Now are you ready to stay in your bed?" He says yes and doesn't come out again.
Just a couple of days ago after this all happens, he started saying, "That hurts my feelings Mommy." I don't know where he heard that, but it really is so cute when he says it. :o)
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
that hurts my feelings...
Posted by Ford Family at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Teresa! This is Jennifer (Murphy) Tieman You have such a cute little family! Jason and I have a two year old boy and a little girl too
Post a Comment