My family used to drive to Teasdale, UT every summer to go camping. Sometimes my dad and I would drive up in the Fall or Spring to winterize or summerize the trailer that was on our family's property. On our drive up there we would snack on Necco wafers and I remembered loving those times.
Yesterday, Scott sent us a little package in the mail with some cute things. One of the things he sent was a package of Necco wafers. I had told Scott that my dad and I had been playing cards every night after the kids "went to bed" (which means while Dakota was sleeping and Mason was coming in and out of his room :o). Scott knew that my dad and I used to eat Necco wafers all the time on trips, but I hadn't had any in many, many years.
So when I opened the package I was so excited to eat the Necco's with my dad. Sure enough, while playing cards last night, my dad and I ate the whole package of Necco's during our game. I loved it... just like old times. :o)
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
just like old times...
Posted by Ford Family at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment