Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Massage Envy is Open!

Today was the big day for Scott and his business partner, Jed! Their opening day for their franchise, Massage Envy, was today and we are so excited. They have been working 12 to 15 hours a day this past week trying to get everything ready. And the place looks awesome! I went to the clinic today to see it in action and it's so fun that it is finally open! It has been over a year that we have been expecting it to open and now that property and construction issues are resolved, it is finally ready.

I wanted to take pictures of it, but someone is borrowing our camera so I will have to take some later in the week. I also wanted to take a picture of Scott after he came home tonight and crashed on the couch. He got home at around 9pm and after getting comfortable to watch the Suns game, he was out. It was so cute. He was so exhausted from lack of sleep that he fell asleep in his shirt and tie! You know he had to be tired to fall asleep watching the Suns!

3 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

That is awesome how fun. What a relief to finally have it open.

Linz said...

YEAH! Can't wait to go over and check it out!

karen said...

Im so glad they FINALLY got it going. I know its been a lot of talk until now. Do we as family get free massages? I think we should. We stay home and take care of their kids we should get something out of it. Dont you think? I know its so hard taking care of mason. What a challenge. :) LOL. What a life we live.

Less than 2 months now. HORAYYY