Okay so I have always loved to cook and bake, but haven't ever done it consistantly. I didn't have much opportunity to do both since I've been married. In the beginning I'd work all day and then go to school at night. Then after moving to San Antonio, I would get home from work at 8:30pm and so Scott would either eat while I was gone or have something ready when I got home.
Well now I am starting to try some things out and I love it! This may be standard for some moms, but lately I have been just looking at what I have and figuring out something yummy to make. I pretty much search online for recipes using the ingredients that I have. Last night I wanted to make tortilla soup but couldn't find a recipe with the stuff I had so I just put some things together. And it was delicious! So I'm going to keep trying new things and hope to find some standard recipes for me to cook regularly.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Cooking Practice
Posted by Ford Family at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow that's a cool talent. I seriously can't make anything without specific directions!
That is awesome. That is how my sister cooks. I can not do that. You are so lucky.
Post a Comment