Sunday, April 27, 2008

Emma helping with Mason

I had to post this video from my trip to Phoenix. Mason's cousin, Emma, wanted to change his diaper. So, of course, I said yes! She is the oldest of four so she's seen it done, but she needed just a little bit of guidance on what to do. This is the video I took when she was all done. Mason was so good about being picked up and held by his cousins.

2 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Emma is getting so big. And to answer you question about how much Ashlynn weighed she was 8lbs 9oz. She looks so much bigger in the picture. She looks like she takes up the whole bassinet, but she didnt really.

Adam Jensen said...

so happy you found me :) I love how mason is kinda worried and then he hears your voice and is like, oh good, mom is supervising still :) what a cute chunky guy.