Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Phoenix Trip


Well here we are before we left for the airport. Last trip Mason did really well and slept for just about the whole flight. This time was a bit different! Our flight left at 7:55pm which is his bedtime. I thought that would be a perfect plan because then he would be tired and sleep. As it turns out he was just tired! I tried to feed him when we took off, but he wouldn't eat. Instead he screamed for the first 30 minutes or so and then finally cried himself to sleep. He hadn't eaten for like 4 hours so I'm sure he was starving, but apparently he was too tired to even eat. It was really sad. I'm sure I flashed a few people trying to feed Mason, but at that point I didn't care - I just wanted him to be happy.

Once we got to Phoenix and Mason got some sleep, he was happy as a bug to be with his Grandma and Papa. We had a great time! It was so nice to be back. I pretty much spent the whole time with my family. I went to a baseball game with my dad (just like old times), we went to the Ceretta's Chocolate Factory and I got to go to my sister's aerobics class in the mornings. It was great!



My sister Melissa and I always get real goofy when we're together. It's lots of fun! My mom took our picture after we got back from Ceretta's Chocolate Factory (maybe it was the sugar)!







My 6 year old niece Emma is such a good helper. Mason just loved when she would hold him. Even while he was pulling out her hair, she would laugh.




Big boy in a high chair! I wanted to try Mason in Grandma's high chair and he loved it. He had fun playing with his toys until he would finally throw them on the ground and then wonder where they went!







Mason had fun with Papa in his Corvette. There wasn't room for him to ride in it, so we just had to take pictures.



My 2 year old niece Isabell can't get enough of Mason. Wherever he is, she has to be too. It is adorable!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Looks like a way fun trip. We're glad you back!

I know for sure that Violet missed you on Sunday!

karen said...

Looks like fun. Glad you had a chance to back home for a little bit. As I always say. I cant wait to get there to see Josh and Mason together. Only 2 months or less now.
:)

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I know how hard it is to visit friends when you have family you are visiting. But I would love to see you the next time you come down.