Our precious Cooper is now 2 months old. She is such a angel! We love her so much. Neither the kids nor I can get enough kisses on her cheeks! She loves to smile and talk to us, and I have to say she loves talking to her Nana.
Coop had her 2 month appointment on Monday and she was a trooper. Poor thing had to get her shots, and she was not happy about it. But she calmed down right away and hasn't been too fussy. After her appt, she came home and slept from 1pm to 6pm. Quite the nap! You'd think I would have gotten a lot done around the house, but I ended up just spending some quality time with Mason and Dakota in the yard. Sometimes I miss those moments when I'm holding or feeding Cooper, so it was nice to run around a bit with the kiddos.
Cooper now weighs in at 14 lbs, 6 oz, and is 23 inches long. I love my chunky little girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment