Saturday, November 10, 2012

to remember

Pretty much every day my kids say things that crack me up. I used to write those random things down on post-it notes so that I would remember them, but I haven't done that for awhile. So while I am thinking of it I wanted to write some down.

Dakota
This girl is so much fun. I love to get hugs from her every once in awhile when she'll let me. But if you don't come at her the right way, she will shoot you down! Scott tries every morning to get a hug, kiss, nuzzle, or anything out of her, and usually she just screams. It can be pretty funny trying to hug her.

Some of the cute things she says or has said recently:
"I can't believe it!"
To Cooper, "He's so cute!"
"Probably"
She'll say, "What's this mom?" about a letter or number. And then when I tell her she says, "Yep. Good job."
"I so tired."
Kota: "I so sick." Me: "Why sweetie?" Kota: "Cuz I love you."
When I ask her to clean something up she'll say, "Mm no, thanks."

Mason
This boy is such a crack up. He also doesn't like to give away hugs or kisses very easily. But he loves when we make it into a game. (Kota still just screams when we make it a game. :o) Or if I am sad he will give me some love. Now usually the best part of what Mason says is how he says it! He's also pretty good at quoting movies.

Some cute things he says or has said recently:
"Haha very funny."
"Oh really?"
"You know what the funniest thing about ____ is?" (Insert the name of someone or something.)
Which brings me to what he said the other night from Emporer's New Groove. "Ya know what the funniest thing about shaking hands is? You need hands!"
He sings the song, "Tonight" too. But he says, "So we set the world on fire, we should be bryga! Thana sooooooo.." Or something like that. It's pretty funny.

Cooper
And of course I couldn't leave Cooper out. What she says most is "baaa!" We call her our little sheep because she always makes that sound. She also always has her hand in her mouth now. It's so funny. She found her hand and now loves to lick it and chew on it.  :o)

0 comments: