Although summer is hot, there are a lot of things that I look forward to! Sea World's water park opens in a couple weeks for instance. That is at least a weekly thing for us, and I'm excited to cool this big ol' belly off in the water! Our first Sea World visit of the season was fabulous! It makes me excited for the summer adventures we will have there. Dakota and Mason played so well together and loved doing everything together while we were there. Last summer, Kota was still a bit too young to enjoy climbing and playing with Mason. Now, she keeps up with him or he at least waits for her so they can be together. It's so fun to watch. Love the relationship these two have. :o)
The warmer weather allows us to get our water toys out too. We can do the slip n slide, squirt guns, little pool, etc. Any activity really, is more fun when we add water!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
summer is coming...
Sea World!
Slip n Slide day!
Kota and her "new" bike! It came from a friend, but it's new to her and she LOVES it! She loves peddling and we didn't even have to teach her how to do it. She's already a pro and will ride for such a long time without wanting to get off. Makes our walks a little speedier. :o)
Our fabulous playgroup did a little Fiesta celebration with cascarones and a pinata. So glad we live in Texas so that we can enjoy the fun of cascarones (confetti-filled eggs)! :o)
Celebrating cousin Grace's birthday at Chuck E Cheese. And of course they all wanted to take a walk around the building after they were done playing inside. :o)
And my sweet kiddos giving each other kisses. After church, Mason hurt his leg so he was resting on the couch. He said he needed someone to sit with him since his leg was hurt. Kota immediately said okay, and hopped up next to him and he put his arm around her and said, "See, now I'm feeling better." Love it. :o)
Posted by Ford Family at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I love it!! Your kids are darling, and it makes me SO super excited for my Kaleb and Tenley to get a little older so I can start seeing them be buddies!!
Oh, I love the pictures of the two of them on the couch with Mason's hurt leg! So fun when the two of them love each other so much!
Oh, I love the pictures of the two of them on the couch with Mason's hurt leg! So fun when the two of them love each other so much!
Post a Comment