So as I was sitting at the computer, I felt this little baby girl inside me moving around. I love to put my hand on my belly right over my belly button to feel her move. Apparently the skin on my belly is thinnest at that place because I can feel her so well right there.
It's funny, because this pregnancy has not been as special and miraculous-feeling as my first two. I feel like I have more complaints with this one. Too many complaints. :o)
But the one thing that always makes me smile with this pregnancy is when I feel her move. It almost makes me emotional, which seems odd considering again how non-magical this pregnancy has been. But when I put my hand over my belly button, I swear I can feel all of her little movements. The amazing thing is that it's not just movements, but I can feel a little elbow, knee or foot move across my belly. I can almost picture her cute little body squirming around in there.
I don't remember feeling movements this well before. With my other two pregnancies, I remember feeling bumps and kicks, but nothing as specific and amazing as I feel with this one. Maybe that's Heavenly Father's way of keeping me from complaining too much! :o)
With as busy as my two little ones keep me, those moments really seem to happen so often. And I love it! It reminds me what a blessing and miracle it is to have this little girl growing inside me.
Wow, I just realized I am wearing the same skirt in ALL of these pictures! That's pretty funny, although I swear I don't actually wear this skirt everyday! :o)




1 comments:
LOVE the photos, I have been SO BAD at taking them.
Post a Comment