Again, I'm a little late. Dakota is technically like 3 and a half months old now. She still seems so little, yet has cute chunk on her - I love it! What can I say, Dakota is such a princess. Really, she is such a good baby. She is always in a good mood (like her mother, yeah right! :o)! If anyone smiles at her, she smiles back.
Even when she wakes up to eat in the middle of the night, I lean over to pick her up while I'm half asleep, and she just looks at me and smiles so big! And in the mornings, she is always beaming when I come to pick her up. Definitely a morning person I guess! :o)
Four fabulous things about Kota...
Smiling - I know I already mentioned her smiles, but seriously I love this girl's smile! She can always put a smile on my face.
Spitting - So whenever I put Mason in his high chair to eat, I put Dakota in her bouncer facing him. She loves to look at her brother - it's so sweet. Lately, they go back and forth spitting. Mason will make a spitting sound and then Kota will smile (of course) and stick her tongue out and spit back at Mace. She copied my spitting noise today for the first time!
Grabbing - Okay so today I told Scott that Dakota was getting so big because she is able to grab things now. Of course she isn't a pro by any means, but to see her grab something, hold it, and stick it in her mouth just makes her look so big! Mason shared his car with her today and I set in on her lap and next thing I know she is holding it and trying to eat it. Oh she is so squeezable!
Squealing - I remember Mason had a squealing phase, and Dakota has started doing that too. I love to hear her "little" voice. She will squeal when she is talking to me or just when she decides she wants to hear her voice I suppose. Maybe it's to get someone's attention, but it always works because I come running to see that sweet squealing face!
It's such a wonderful sight to see your baby girl looking at her older brother. I love to watch Dakota watch Mason. I am excited to see them play together as she gets older.


2 comments:
Oh that is the cutest little thing I have ever seen.
I really miss my grandchildren. I love you Mace & Kota!
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment