We enrolled Mason in a moms/pops and tots gymnastics class recently. We thought it would be good for him for a few reasons. I like the idea of him using up some of his energy, because he sure has a lot of it! I also like the fact that its an individual sport, helping him to learn independence in a different setting. Plus, I really like that he has to listen to the coaches and follow directions. That is the part we are working really hard on, and he has improved so much since the first time we went!
It is currently on Wednesday nights, which is one of the nights that Scott is at school. So during a few of the classes, I happened to have friends or family visiting here, so they were able to come and either take a few pictures, watch Dakota, or both. And now I have a super responsible, wonderful 11 year old who comes with me to hold Dakota while Mace and I tumble, jump, roll, and balance at the gym. Mason loves it!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Gymnastics
Posted by Ford Family at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Teresa, I love this idea of gymnastics, you are on it! Plus your kids are so stinking cute :) Hope you guys are doing well!
That looks like SO much fun!!
Post a Comment