Monday, March 4, 2013

the curiosity begins

In two days, Cooper will officially be 6 months old. I can honestly say that I tell Cooper everyday that she needs to be my baby forever. I love to snuggle her in my arms and I love that she loves it. But she is starting to push me away! She is getting so curious about everything that she sees. I try to hold her close, and she pushes my face away so she can see something or grab something.

I am sad that's it's going so fast, but I also love that she can sit by herself now and interact with her siblings more. She is so much happier when she's sitting up, which means I really can get more stuff done around the house.

Cooper is eating baby oatmeal cereal now and loves it. I think she's ready to move on to veggies and I just bought a butternut squash to make just for her. Goodbye easy to wipe, not very smelly breastmilk poop. We're moving on to a higher level of poop now. Where real food stinks up the poop!






















Scott wanted to be the first to feed Cooper, which I thought was really cute. Messy, but cute. :o)

1 comments:

The Tureks said...

Love those chunky legs!