Friday, March 1, 2013

edison

So we went to Arizona this past Christmas and I got to spend some time with two of my sisters, Melissa and Marsha. Sister time is so important and necessary for me. My sisters are my best friends. We also got to spend some time with my nieces and nephews. They are such awesome kids and I wish so bad that we lived close enough to let our kids grow up together and spend more time with each other.

But alas, here we are hundreds of miles away from each other. And since we are all content in the places we live, we must be happy with the relationships that we have been able to keep strong simply through our phone conversations. That is good enough for now.

On to the purpose of this post. My nephew Edison completely stole my heart while I was in Arizona. He reminds me of Mason in a way, and maybe that's why I couldn't get enough of him. Edison is a lot of things; he is funny, goofy, crazy, loud, kind, loving, expressive, tough and playful. And so much more really. The faces he makes are absolutely awesome. And I loved every second of my time seeing him (yes, even the loud moments).

Edison and Dakota shared some bonding time together and it was so great to see them playing, sharing and being cousins. I really think they would be buddies if they lived near each other.

I wanted to capture some of the faces of Edison that I love, but I close my eyes and I can picture even more. However, my collage really can't hold anymore, so this will have to do.

LOVE this boy!


1 comments:

Diane said...

I love the first pictures you have with Cooper doing a sit-up with her toes and hands. She is so strong, and cute, adorable, squeezable. There are not enough adjectives to describe her. Oh and I love, love the video of Scott feeding her the first solid food. I miss and love you all so much!