Monday, May 6, 2013

mommy can't have weed

That's a post title that'll get your attention right?

That is what Mason says to people when he is explaining why I'm not eating certain things.

Here's the story...

I have had stomach issues for the past 7 months or so. I'm not sure what it is. That's a whole other story. I am currently going gluten free to see if that relieves some of the pain and symptoms I'm having. So as people around me eat normal things that I can't eat, sometimes it's hard for the kids to understand why I don't eat things that I have told them are healthy, like whole wheat bread. I told Mason that because of my stomach, I am not eating gluten. He asked me what gluten was, and I told him it was something in wheat.

Next thing I know he's telling people, "My mommy can't have weed."

And just a minute ago, I was making a bagel with cream cheese for Kota and I said, "Oh I want to eat a bagel so bad!" So Mason's response is my favorite so far,"Let me guess, it has weed in it?"

Even after emphasizing the T in wheat, it still always sounds like weed. So funny.  :o)

1 comments:

Beckums said...

hahahahahahahaha! Love this!