Completely and utterly love hearing my 5 and a half month old talk in the background of whatever I'm doing. Ba ba ba, wa wa wa, ma ma ma... Such a wonderful sound to have in my house.
Cooper is finding her voice, she's sitting up by herself, she's found her tongue, she's rolling all over, she's simply a joy to watch grow. But it really is happening too fast. She isn't even 6 months old yet and she is doing so good at sitting. Where did my little baby go? Luckily she will still let me cradle her in my arms. That's something my other two didn't like at this age. They wanted to be upright and preferably looking out.
Now Cooper is almost 6 months old and I don't want to forget any of these moments. Which is why I wanted to just put up a bunch of pictures. We have put so many pictures of Mason and Kota onto hard drives that have stopped working, and instead of getting sick over and over again thinking about all those precious lost memories, I want to put a ton on my blog.. with no fear of losing them.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
the coopster
Here Cooper is wearing Kota's pajamas that Kota literally wore a couple nights before. I saw Kota's little belly and realized she had outgrown them. Then I got a brilliant idea to put them on Cooper!
Since Coop was maybe a month old, I bathed her in the sink. It is so much easier to stand up and wash her, rather than try to squeeze between the toilet and tub in the kids bathroom. There's no chance I can reach way down into our garden tub in our master bath either, so the sink was the best option for me! And every. single. time. I get her naked to bathe her, I can't help but squish all those fabulous rolls!
LOVE watching her explore new things.
Siblings are great. Yes, they can fight like crazy when they get big enough to move and talk. But seeing that relationship and bond right from the start is so amazing.
Lots of times I would be cleaning up or doing one of the many things that keep a mom busy during the day, and I would look over at Cooper, only to see her in a completely different place than where I last saw her. So I just started taking pictures of the many places she is able to move herself. She doesn't crawl or roll there, but she finds a way!
Seriously it's hard to resist this face.
My poor Cooper has fallen off the couch a few times. You'd think I would learn my lesson. This particular time I walked back into the room to find her on the floor. She didn't even cry! She just got curious with this new basket of toys in front of her. What a sweet little thing she is.
For a couple months now, we have been able to prop Cooper up on the couch and she will stand there for a minute or so. It's the funniest thing to see. She locks those legs up and she's good to go!
Posted by Ford Family at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment