My Cooper is 5 months old. I swear she's growing too fast. I never thought that about my first two.. But here I am wanting to snuggle and hold onto her forever. She is getting squirmy and always wanting to wiggle around and play with something.
As much as I want her to stay little, it is SO much fun to see her do new things. It's amazing to watch her learn and grow. Here are some of the wonderful things Cooper Arya is doing at 5 chunky months old...
Playing with and sucking on her toes
Grabbing toys
Loving tummy time
Rolling from her tummy to her back
Chewing and sucking on her hands
Turning herself (slowly) a full 360 while on her belly
Scooting backward on her tummy
Scooting forward on her back
Raising up on her hands and toes
Giggling and laughing at her family
Shaking her head back and forth
Pooping out of her diaper every chance she gets
Sleeping less than she did about 3 weeks ago
Contracting pink eye from her brother and sister
Beams when she sees or hears her mommy :o)
Cooper is still such a wonderful part of our family and we are so blessed to have that little chunk of heaven with us.
Kota will jump on and land on her and she still usually just laughs about it. And as much as she beams when she sees me, she almost does that when she sees Mason too.
Here's a video of her shaking her head. LOVE when she does this. It started when I would shake my head at her and she would copy. Then I would shake my head and say, "Does mommy love you?" Now she shakes her head just when I say, "Does mommy love you?" or something similar. What a doll. :o)
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
five months
Posted by Ford Family at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment