So I have a new concern for when it's time to move Dakota into Mason's room. Dakota just recently realized that she can climb all the way up into Mason's bed. She has always loved climbing up the stairs and hanging there, but she hasn't actually gone all the way up.
Today she did.
Here is what Mason does at bedtime. He gets some books and brings them up to his bed so that he can read before he goes to sleep. So there always seems to be books up on Mason's bed. Well today, Dakota climbed up and apparently started throwing books down onto Mason and his cousins that were innocently playing on the floor below.
Then tonight, I followed her into Mason's room. She climbed up the stairs and then proceeded to JUMP down from the bed onto the bean bag on the floor below. It completely caught me off guard because, although she is a feisty, daring girl, she is also usually cautious enough that she doesn't catch me off guard like that. Anyway, I yelled for Scott cuz I thought it was so awesome, and Mace and Kota made a game out of jumping off the bed onto the bean bag. Is it bad that we encouraged this behavior?? :o)
So I'm just wondering if Kota will end up in Mason's bed at night, and if she will then fall out of bed. I guess we'll find out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment