In the summer months, Sea World was our best friend. We have annual passes and it was soooo worth it. They have a water park there that is open during the summer and the kids and I LOVED it!
At first, when just the kids and I would go, it was a bit difficult. Mason's favorite part was the lazy river, but he never wanted to get inside a tube. He just wanted to float and swim down, which was fine with me, except when I had Kota Bear screaming in my arms because I wasn't holding her the way she wanted me too. :o) But after a few times, and after she was a couple months older, she loved it just as much as Mason. Scott's mom also has annual passes, so she was able to go with us a few times and we could split up between the baby attractions and the bigger toddler attractions.
All I can say is that I'm excited for next summer's Sea World adventures!
After spending the day at Sea World in the beginning of the summer. For some reason after a month or so, they didn't fall asleep on the way home anymore.




0 comments:
Post a Comment