Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Circus

Okay I have so many pictures that I need to post.  A little while ago we had a big scare and thought we lost all of our pictures and documents on our computer.  I was ready to break down into tears, until amazingly we found them!  A big thank you to my dad and brother in law for all of their help!  (They are so smart :o)

So a couple month ago, we took the kids to the circus.  Mason loved it!  We sat in the middle level (not the lower level, but not the upper level either :o), in the front row, so Mason had plenty of room to move around, which was pretty crucial I thought.  He was able to move seats a bit and get up and dance when he wanted to.

The highlight would have to be the elephant ride.  It was way overpriced, and yet, it still felt very much worth it.  During intermission, Scott stayed with Dakota and took video and pictures, while Mace and I rode the elephant.  Loved it!

Mason was pretty scared of the clowns up close, but they were all so nice.  One of them asked him his name and he said Mason Allen Ford.  So while we were walking around, we saw that clown again and he said, "Hello Mason Allen Ford!"  It was really cute.

Waiting in line to ride the elephant...

On the elephant and ready to go!

I'm looking at Daddy... what is Mason looking at?  :o)

Mmm cotton candy!  Somehow, Daddy knew I wanted some.  Yes, it was me who wanted some... but Mason enjoyed it too!

Nana and Papa came too!  And there is Mason always trying to sneak into Grace's seat the moment she barely got up.  They totally love each other, but fight like brother and sister!

The four of us... ahhh I love my family!

Not sure who this was supposed to be a picture of.  It's almost like everyone thinks it's going to be of the other person!  (Other than Nana, she's always ready for a picture! :o)

I loved how we got a picture right when the tiger jumped through the hoop of fire (although it doesn't look like much fire in the pic!).

Walking on a tightrope... pretty impressive!

That Kota Bear can't get enough of her Daddy!

0 comments: