It is strange to see my little Kota Bear go from one place in the room to another. She hadn't quite figured out that she could crawl all the time, until the 7th of September. It is so cute. Mason army crawled for awhile before he crawled, so it's funny to see Dakota go straight to crawling. She scooted herself and rolled herself around until a week or so before that, until she realized she could get on her hands and knees to move.
I love comparing the stages of my kids. Not to see who can do what first, but to see how different they are. I admit with Mason I compared him to other kids and was so proud when he was the first to do things. But I guess when you have more than one, you realize that every child is just different and does things on their own time. It's fabulous to see really - how much these little babies learn in the first two years of their life.
Dakota is still such a sweetie pie. Here are a few things she is doing at 8 months old...
- crawling
- saying "ba ba" "ma ma" and da da"
- clapping (attempting the clap anyway :o)
- pulling herself up to stand
- eating Cheerios and crackers (and loving her squash!)
- waving her hand in the air when we wave at her
- still crying when daddy walks away from her :o)

1 comments:
Your babies are adorably cute...and yes the first 2 years just fly by!
Post a Comment