Thursday, July 23, 2009

Disney World

Wow this is such a late post! We actually went to Disney World like over a month ago. Oops! So Scott's mom took us to Disney World for her and Scott's birthday (which is on the same day). Mason had a blast! Here are some pics from our vacation.

I just like this picture because Mason's head is sorta leaning up against me. And this is something he WILL NOT do voluntarily. As cuddly as I am, he is the exact opposite. :o)
The timeshare we stayed at had some fun activities to do like miniature golfing, boat and canoe rides, etc. We got all ready to get on a boat and even though we didn't end up getting on, it was fun to see Mason in a life jacket.
I was laughing hysterically at this moment. Mason fell over and could not get back up because the life jacket was so fat! He just kinda rolled back and forth with his arms and legs squirming around. It was soooo funny!

And while we were there, we met up with Scott's buddy, Bryan and his family, Dawn and Cohen. Mason and I finally got to meet them, and we had a fabulous time together! It makes me really sad that we live so far away from each other because we got along so dang well!


Cohen and Mason hugging when it was time to say good-bye. Oh this was an awesome moment to catch on camera. Notice how willing Mason seems to be to hug him (back to the not so cuddly thing). :o)


At Downtown Disney, they had a mini playground that was actually closed but the boys took advantage of it anyway.


Also at Downtown Disney, they had a fun area where water shoots up and all the kids can play in it. This was heaven for Mason, and we even caught him on video trying to peek at one of the holes where the water had just come out. Just as he looked down, the water shot up in his face! It was classic! (My computer isn't working with my videos right now, so videos will have to come later).

Mason and Daddy enjoying a ride in the arcade room before we had breakfast with Mickey!

At Breakfast with Mickey, five different characters came around to every table to meet the kids. Goofy was the first to come and Mason was not happy about it at all!

But as Mickey always does, he softened Mason's heart and Mason became a fan of the characters after that. We didn't get too many great pictures of them all, but I'll be honest, I think Minnie Mouse was his favorite (she is pretty cute). :o)

3 comments:

Linz said...

What an awesome birthday gift! Looks like a blast. That life jacket story is hilarious!

Bethany said...

Wow!! That looks like it was such a fun trip. I would laugh too if my boys were in a life-vest, fell over and couldn't get up. In fact, I'm giggling about it right now, see how horrid I am! ha ha.

Mom said...

Oh how I miss you guys! I am missing so much of mason growing up. He is getting so big and handsome. cute! cute! cute!