Sunday, July 26, 2009

Belly Bump!

Okay here we go... I did this with Mason and I decided I wanted to do it with this little one too! Although posting my bare belly on my blog is a little bit more daring than where I posted it last time, I'm still gonna do it! So here are three pictures. I started taking pics with Mason at 16 weeks, because that's when I felt like I was showing. Well this time, at 12 weeks I took a picture because my belly had popped out already. I am also going to do comparison pics so that we can see the difference between my first and second. Enough explanations... here's a few pics!!

12 weeks


16 weeks


17 weeks

So my belly popped out earlier this time, and I didn't mind it too much. I never liked the stage where my belly just looked fat and not pregnant. So to have my belly pop out sooner, was fine by me! I had an ultrasound at 16 weeks, and my doctor said that the baby was too little and too squirmy to see if it was a boy or girl yet. But I have an appointment on August 19th and I'm hoping we'll find out then!
For some reason I keep calling the baby a she even though I really have no feeling about it either way. I would love a boy or girl, although I'd love to have a girl cuz I want one eventually anyway, and I don't know how many more I'm gonna have. My patience level seems to be decreasing over time.

1 comments:

Linz said...

So cute! Yeah I'm in that looking fat phase. Not cool.