Friday, June 19, 2009

and another month goes by...

Okay so I don't update my blog much anymore. My excuse? No room to even move around here in our bedroom/office/storage unit. But that's just an escuse. In other words, we are still at my in-laws, waiting "patiently" for all of the house stuff to finally come together. And we will continue to wait. Because when it does happen... ah how sweet it will be! K so on to some pictures right mom?!? Mason and I went to Phoenix a little while back so here are some pics from that trip.

My dad and I took Mason to a park with a lake in it. Mason loved feeding the ducks, and the pigeons swarmed whenever he did.

Playing in the sprinklers and eating popsicles with his cousins. So fun!



Jed and Jessica brought Taggert over, who is a month older than Mason, and we kept trying to get them to hug and kiss. So these are the moments I caught while their mommies were telling them what to do. It was so fun to get to see them interact a little bit more than last time!

Eating carrots and tomatoes from Grandma's garden was definitely one of the highlights of the trip.
Okay so this was my favorite story of our trip. I asked Mason's cousin Emma, who is 7 yrs old, to change Mason's diaper. Mason was so stunned by who was changing him, he stayed pretty still for her, which never happens when mommy changes him. :o)
And here was the result... a backwards diaper. Mason didn't mind and I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh I have the same towel as Mason's cousin's using! We got it for our wedding 6 years ago. That is hilarious!!!
I can't believe how big Mason is getting he's so cute!

Bethany said...

Mason is getting big! Wow! I love the backwards diaper, too cute. Isn't it funny to see little kids "hug".

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

Wow... your little guy has grown so fast... He is a hansome boy!

Jessica said...

It was so much fun to see you guys! Tagg and I were just checking out your blog and I realized I never gave you the pictures from your visit! Here's the link to my post: http://mcclurelove.blogspot.com/2009/05/cute-cousins.html and if you click on "Mason and Tagg By: Jessica" on the bottom-left of the slideshow, it will take you to my picasa album where you can download each of the pictures individually if you want :)

Dawn Sims said...

I'm glad you are as bad as me at updating your blog. ;0) How are you guys doing?! When do you find out what you're having? Seriously we wish you guys were closer! Maybe Scott needs to find Bryan a job out there. We are ready for a change. Unless you guys are planning to leave any time soon.