Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

Well, I had an ultrasound yesterday and even though we had to wait for like 2 hours, it was all worth it! I had been really hoping for a girl, but I kept thinking it would be a boy just because I wanted a girl so bad. And I would have been happy with a boy, but I really did want a girl! Anyway, here are the ultrasound pictures that I got. Hopefully they aren't too small to see.





Here is a picture of her skinny little leg. :o)




This is basically the pic that proves she is a female. It's like she's sitting on the camera with the back of her thighs facing us on the right side there. :o)



This is another pic proving her girliness. :o)




Ah it's even more fun now to feel her move cuz I know it's a her! Mason is very sweet with my belly too. He knows he will have a sister, and if I ever say ow, which normally happens whenever I'm around his crazy little self, he will come over and kiss my belly. He will pat my belly really gently, lay his head on it, and he's even tried to feed it pretzels!


On a side note, we are finally beginning to move into our house now! Yea!

4 comments:

Linz said...

So incredibly exciting!! AHH!

(By the way, I totally was there forever at that clinic too for my anatomy ultrasound. It was rough because we brought V along and we were stuck in a little room, then the baby wouldn't cooperate, etc., but seriously that place could do better with making patients wait.)

My word verficiation is fordl! Ha ha, I'm on the Ford's blog!

Bethany said...

How wonderful!!

The Lichlyter's said...

Congrats! Girls are great. Have fun with all of the clothes. Take care. Danielle

Melissa said...

You are finally getting that little girl. We are so excited for you. Can't wait to hold her.

Love Mom & Dad