Friday, May 15, 2009

Fabulous Month

It's hard to know where to start with the past month or so. Let's just say, our little family has been REALLY blessed. Things have fallen into place for us and it is just amazing to see how the Lord has blessed our lives. There are two of the many amazing things that have happened to us that I want to share with everyone.

First, I'm pregnant!! Yea! Number 2 little Ford is currently in the oven and will not make an appearance until January of next year. We are so excited about taking this journey again, and watching another little baby grow in my belly. Mason already points to my belly when I ask him where the baby is. I remember with Mason, being so interested in pregnant shows, week by week pregnancy calendars, and anything that had to do with pregnancy. Now I find myself giddy all over again to read about how my baby is growing at this very moment. It is such a miracle!

Second, we're getting a house!! This, by the way, is also a huge miracle! We have currently been living with Scott's parents for about 8 months now. And as much as I love Scott's parents, I simply cannot and will not live with them forever! The way this house opportunity has come about is amazing in itself and we feel so blessed to not only have another baby, but to have a house to put him/her in! We will be renting to own and should be able to move in next month.

Well, now I should go find one of those cool pregnancy tickers to put in the corner of my blog. Yea!!

9 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and new home! I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl!

Sheila and Mario said...

YEAH!!!! Woo HOO! I am so excited for you guys! Lil' Mason is going to be a big bro! :) Also congrats on getting your own place:) Privacy is always a plus:) Give me a holler the next time you are in town. I won't be gone all summer like originally planned, only two weeks, so I would love to hang out again.

PS_Did you know Deanna is getting hitched next week! Yeah!

Bethany said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! On both, the new baby and the house.

Jenni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

karen said...

Like you ticker. I dont think I have seen one that early. Congrats on everything. We will miss you and Mas at dinner today.

Dawn Sims said...

Bryan didn't mention you guys were buying a house. How exciting! congrats on that and the new bun in the oven. Can't wait to finally meet you and Mason! Cohen's really excited to "play with kids" and see mickey.

Fancy_Glancy said...

CONGRATS FORDS!! We are also pregnant with numero dos and we are also due in Jan. We need to catch up...

Missy and Kirk

Finesse Photography said...

Us too. We had so much fun! I wish we lived closer.
Well, hopefully we can plan a trip to come visit. Who knows if we ever move we'll stop by on our way out.

Dawn Sims said...

I just realized I sent that last message from my other blog. I just set up a blog for my photography. In case you were wondering who that was...it was me. ;0)