Well it's been a month since my last post and soooo much has happened! First of all, Mason is getting so big and will try to repeat things that we say. He says "eesse" when I ask him to say please and he tries to say thank you and lots of other words in such a cute little way. One thing this boy likes to do is move! Here are some pics of Mace from the last month or so. But I'll be honest, it's pretty hard to get a good picture of him these days cuz he just doesn't hold still! :o)
Here he is when his favorite commercial comes on (it's basically just a blue screen, but with some really good music playing, and he loves it!)

2 comments:
Soooo happy for you guys!!
I love his muscle shirt! Will he go into nursery soon???
Post a Comment