I am so behind in blogging lately! Here is a trip to Phoenix that we took a few weeks ago.
Here is Mason helping me pack...

And of course, crazy lil Mason got a black eye AND a huge bump on his head while we were there. He just gets so goofy sometimes and runs around and falls down.
This is a picture of me holding Lucas, my friend Molly's new sweet little baby boy. I have to admit, he really liked me (and I him). :o)
Then we walked down the road to Pratt's Feed & Supply and Mason loved all the animals.
We also went to the air show at Luke Air Force Base. Well, technically, we parked near the base and camped out watching the jets fly above us. Mason loved it!

4 comments:
Your hair looks awesome! There is something really cool about picture #9.
Fun you got to see baby Lucas! I love the choc factory and that feed store! So much fun. I miss phoenix :(
Sounds like a fun trip. Yikes, thats a nice goose-egg that Mason got. Hope you all are well.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR TERESA! You take lots of trips to Phoenix when are you gonna stop in El Paso?
Post a Comment