I had to post a quick little note about Mason. After we had our family prayer last night, Scott and I both said amen. Right after that, Mason said, "mem." It was very sweet. So then I asked him to say amen and he said it again. I loved it! It is so fun to hear him start trying to say things. He tries to say car, cat, cow and dog, but he never can quite make it to the last consanant sound in the word. Oh but he's so much fun!

3 comments:
That is really cute! Harrison is starting to talk now. His favorite word is Spoon. ??? Mason is getting so big! I bet he's a handful...a fun handful. Is he holding a phone?
So Cute!
Teresa! I just found your Blog and now I'll be stalking you guys! Haha. Mason is adorable! I'm glad that you all are doing well, I'm excited for you to move to Florida, you'll love it.
Post a Comment