Scott, Mason and I went to our church Easter party on Saturday at the park. First we ate dinner, and Mason literally walked around with his mouth open trying to get a bite from anyone that would give him some. Goofy boy - I swear I didn't teach him that! Then, the kids picked up Easter eggs from the grass. Mason loved it, and without any practice, he was an expert at putting every egg he found into his basketball easter basket.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Time!
Posted by Ford Family at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's so adorable! Happy Easter!
That is so cute. I really like the Easter Bunny picture. Luke tried eating his candy, wrapper and all, on our way home from our Easter party. Mmm, foil!
He was so funny. I kept laughing at him taking out all of Gracies eggs and putting them in his basket!!! I guess he wasnt done hunting eggs.
Sooo cute! Does Scott have a crutch?!
Post a Comment