Hopefully this picture doesn't gross anybody out. It sure doesn't gross me out! I felt and saw Mason's first tooth today! Yea! I don't know if you can totally see the tooth in this picture, but it is there on the left, Mason's right side. Just a little, white sliver on the bottom. All day today Mason was chewing on my sleeve, which he never really does. Then this evening he started chewing on my hand and I felt something sharp! Sure enough, I saw the top of a cute little tooth! I, of course, got all excited and couldn't stop squeezing and kissing him!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
No Longer Toothless
Posted by Ford Family at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love your header. I can't believe we were just talking about his toothlessness yesterday! Way to go Mason!
So many milestones in such a short time! I bet your're such proud parents. I love your new title pictures thing!
First tooth! All the better to bite you with my dear:) I LOVE your new blog background!!!
Exciting!!
WHO HOO!! Way to go mason. Watch out mom. They come out REALLY SHARP. He could do some damage if he bites really hard.
Are you still nursing? ... How's it going with a toothed baby? Tagg is still toothless and I'm okay with that! Congrats to Mason--he's movin up in the world! :) We miss you!
Post a Comment