Saturday, July 12, 2008

How Quickly They Learn

Mason is all of a sudden doing so many things that he didn't do a couple weeks ago. It is amazing how quickly babies learn. He has been able to scoot himself around for a little bit, but just recently he has gotten so much quicker. It's not a full crawl yet, but he can get around wherever he wants to go.

I saw him do this a few days ago. When I went to pick him up after his nap, he had pulled himself to his knees. After that I figured it was about time to lower the mattress down.


And just in time too! Because this was him on Friday after both of his naps!


I walked in and he looked like such a big boy standing there all by himself. The first time I saw him, I just ran and picked him up and squeezed him because it was so cute. During the squeeze, I realized my hands and arms were covered in a sticky, green substance (you can guess what that was). Eww! Luckily his next nap there was no poop and just a cute standing baby to take a picture of.


While I was occupied by the dishes, I gave Mason my wallet to look at since he is always so excited to hold it. Well, the next time I looked over, he had opened it and taken everything out! Clever boy!

2 comments:

Linz said...

It's always such a surprise when you walk in and see them standing there for the first time!

Jenni said...

I can't believe how grown up Mason's getting. His face is changing to me. I guess that's what happens when I don't see him on a regular basis. Good thing for blogs!