When Mason is excited, you can tell! Sometimes it's hard to hold him when he's so excited because his arms go crazy and he gets all squirmy. But his face says it all. His whole face lights up with a big ol' smile! It is so adorable!
This is the result of Mason with his peas. One thing about this boy... he loves food! I have to stop him from eating usually, otherwise he would never stop! Sometimes I can't get the spoon up to his mouth because he's so excited to eat, he throws his arms up and down with his mouth open. I gotta get that on camera.
These are my boys after Mason and I came back from Phoenix. Mason sure did miss his daddy - and vice versa. I love to see Mason smile and laugh with his daddy!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh that first pic is sooo cute! Mason's face is so adorable--he's going to be a heartbreaker!
What a precious picture of your boys. Those are the really special ones. See you on Sunday
Post a Comment