Sunday, January 20, 2013

kota's prayers

Dakota just had a phase where she didn't want to pray. When it was prayer time, we would ask her to say it and she would always say no. We always encouraged it and told her we love hearing her pray, but we never pushed it. Suddenly a week and a half ago or so, she always wanted to say it. And now, her prayers are super long. I actually really like it! I love to hear the things she says. I'm sure Heavenly Father doesn't mind hearing all of those things too.


What I love most, is that almost every prayer is unique to that day. It's perfect. Awhile ago, a friend of our family's that our kids always called Uncle, went away. It's a long story and we don't know where he is now. But the kids were pretty close with him so we had to explain as much as we could. Once Dakota started praying again, she always prayed that Uncle would be safe. Such a sweet, innocent girl remembers him and prays for him even though we haven't talked about him in awhile. Amazing how our children can teach us so much.

Recently we have noticed a wart on Mason's finger. (I'm sure years from now, he won't be happy I put this in my blog. :o) Today Kota prayed that Mason's wart wouldn't have allergies. LOVE that girl.  :o)


0 comments: