Our fabulous Cooper is 3 months. Seriously, this girl is awesome. When she sees me, her face lights up and she gives me the biggest smile. And I feel equally ecstatic to see her. I love her chunky legs, and they are CHUNKY! I love her cheeks. I love her squeals and giggles. I love everything about her.
An adorable list of what Cooper Arya is doing right now.
Smiling like crazy
Giggling
Squealing
Playing with her feet
Grabbing anything near her hands (She can't actually reach up to grab something specific, but if I'm wearing a necklace while nursing, she's always tugging on it. And she always has my hair in her hands.)
Doing crunches (She does this thing when she's on her back where she lifts up her feet and her head like a crunch)
She loves to stand up while she's on our lap - and her thighs are adorably huge when she does this
While I nurse her, she just stares up at me and if I look down at her, she smiles so big
Cooper is such a blessing in our life. We are so grateful that she is a part of our family and we love watching her learn and grow!
Sunday, December 16, 2012
3 months
Posted by Ford Family at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Simply adorable. I love hearing moms as proud of their babes as me. :-)
Post a Comment