Friday, June 3, 2011

Wrestling with Daddy

One of Mason's absolute favorite things to do is wrestle with Daddy.  I admit, I usually cannot watch too closely, otherwise I end up saying things like, "Oh that's way too rough!" or "Oh honey be careful!" or "Oh my gosh, is he hurt?!?"  If I do say one of those things, Mason will end up agreeing with me and turn on Daddy.  Otherwise, if I say nothing at all, they continue right along wrestling and Mason is just fine after being pushed or tripped.  In fact, he loves it and laughs about it all!

Well, during one of the many wrestling moments, Mason came up behind Scott and whispered in Scott's ear, "I'm the one who killed Mufasa!"  So random and hilarious!  Love that boy!

1 comments:

Brian and Lisa said...

My niece, Baylee, randomly started telling us "You can't change the past" in a sad/serious voice when she was little. It is funny when kids pull out random movie quotes.