I have such a long list of things I need to blog about, but I figured I would do this one first. Mason is awesome! He has been in underwear ever since Thursday, and each day has gotten better. By Saturday, he would pee a little bit in his underwear, stop, then finish peeing in the toilet. He has had a couple poop accidents, but not many.
Today I actually went to an orientation to be a substitute teacher. This is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile. And now I love that I have an option to work one day, half day, or not at all whenever I choose. Anyway, today he had a few accidents in his underwear, but I wondered if it was because I was gone for a few hours and nobody was asking him if he had to go. Who knows. But overall, he is doing fabulous and I'm so proud of him!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Potty Training Update
Posted by Ford Family at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment