Top five things Mason says under his door at bedtime (after saying, "Mommy, mommy"):
5. "My fan fell." (He will push his little fan over as an attempt to get me back in his room to pick it up.)
4. "I wanna say g'night to daddy."
3. "I need some water."
2. "Cut my nail." (This one worked well the first time because I thought his nail must be bothering him. Plus I thought it was a good opportunity to get his nails cut, but now he tries to use it all the time!)
1. "Tuck, tuck." (I tuck his blanket in all around his body, and now he wants it done multiple times.)
If he wasn't so dang cute, I might be able to ignore his cute, little voice coming from under his door. But alas, I usually cave in, until it happens so much that I use my stern voice and he finally goes to sleep.
I actually love the moments when I go in his room after he is supposed to be in bed. He is so sweet and cuddly during this time and I can't resist being able to just hold and hug him. :o)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
"Mommy, Mommy"
Posted by Ford Family at 2:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment