Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nutella

This is just a quick post to let the world know how much I love Nutella.  I had heard about it a long time ago, but never thought the idea of a chocolate hazelnut spread would be good.  Like, what would you spread it on anyway?!  Well, after my sister-in-law made some Nutella cookies, I was hooked!  Now, even though I had set a goal to only eat sweet treats on the weekends, I am currently sitting here dipping graham crackers in this heavenly spread!  Yum!

3 comments:

Queen 'Bina said...

Try it on fruit! I also love it on crepes when i can get them, but tortillas make a nice alternative when there are no crepes around.

Adam Jensen said...

I have also recently discovered nutella! It's is heavenly!!!

Bethany said...

Not trying to tempt you to eat more sweets but Nilla Wafers dipped in Nutella is delicious!!