The past couple weeks I have been babysitting my friend's almost three-year old. They have their cute buddy moments and their two-year old fighting moments. :o) But it has been fun having someone for Mason to play with. It is also interesting because now, after Adam leaves for the day, my time with Mason seems so much more special. And like now if I go to the store with just Mason and Dakota, I feel like it's so much easier! Not that it's a bad experience going with three of them, but it's usually not much fun either!
They love running to Dakota's or Mason's room or the bathtub and hiding from me, even if I'm just folding laundry and not technically playing with them! They also love playing outside on Mason's little bikes and cars and playing in the sprinklers.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Mason and Adam
Lunch picnic...
At the zoo...
Painting with water on the sidewalk...
In the bike trailer...
Wearing my old t-shirts to paint in the kitchen...
At gymnastics together...
Posted by Ford Family at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment